Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Chill

Just sayin this is a thread to chill at or sleep

Goodnight all 🙂

27 REPLIES 27
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Chill

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hams hope you have slept well. I am just chillin to Nirvana atm.xx

Hey @greenpea
Sadly not. Annoying tbh.
Was gonna go get haircut first thing at 7am but my stupid brain woke up at 3am and I couldn't get back to sleep.
Oh well. Off to gym with friend now instead.

Hi @Flying_Hams 

Nice 🙂 I'm spending today chillin' having a movie day 🙂

Enjoy @pinklollipop15
Hope it's a good one

Hey @greenpea how are you going, lovely? I know your surgery is scheduled soon. Have been praying for you.  I hope you are in a good space mentally and emotionally.  Wishing the best for you! Heart xxoo

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko  Hey Hunny it is on Tuesday. Trying to chill with Kurt Cobain and some mexican food :). Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate your friendship and care. Love peaxxx

I haven't been keeping up with all the goings-on @greenpea. Best wishes for Tuesday. Sending best wishes. You'll be in our thoughts. 😊 Best wishes for a speedy recovery.Heart

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Historylover  Thank you Historylover :). I am a bit nevous but it has to be done. Sending you kind and caring wishes. Love pea x

@greenpea To you too, pea. See you when you get back.x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance