Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Sounds good @Dimity  well at least you got Things Done and the books are bought even if they don't turn up by Christmas Cat Happy

its not 8am yet and I've cleaned handbasin in bathroom, plus shower screen (still wet from twisting showerhead around to rinse back of door lol)

plus stupid shower base that told people about 2 weeks ago plus washed floor 

All in the hope that it might somehow lead to my shower getting fixed .. putting out signs to the Universe I guess ..lol anyway feel better for having done it 

Gosh @TAB you're getting through a lot - on a bit of a roll. Well done!

Well pretty low starting point @frog lol ..

hello everyone @Judi9877 @TAB @frog @Dimity @Anastasia todays Acheivemnts are one hot shower,two ate lunch,three rested and watched movies,four ate dinner,and because I was still feeling down tried distracting myself from worries by getting some JOb Applications done,might give a family member a call for a bit of chat to help lift myself up again,one good sign though I did allow myself to laugh about some things I just have to refocus on positive thoughts again and try not to stress about things outside of my control,have a good night everyone stay safe 

Good Going @LostAngel hope you get something you want soon 🔜

Well done @TAB @LostAngel 

I had a slow day. Achievements? I shopped and I worked on a computer project for a while. I tried to join a forum but my phone played up. 

All Good @Dimity  Cat Happy

I just read the Topic Tuesday thread on communities. I'm grateful for the community here. Thankyou @Judi9877 and all here. 

Tonight I cooked a chicken hotpot with onion mushrooms kale and potato. And I unpacked a new (secondhand) art book from yesterday's post. 

Hi @Dimity @TAB @LostAngel @frog @Anastasia @Shaz51 @flybluebird @Daisydreamer and all forumites here. Well done on your achievements @Dimity @TAB @LostAngel!

Today, I achieved the following things:

- Spent the day at home after deciding I couldn't be bothered going out

- Watched the Ashes cricket on TV

- Posted on Facebook 

- Completed a beanie in West Coast Eagles colours and started another beanie

- Started reading the ebook titled Creativity Unleashed which is really good so far and very interesting 

- Ordered a boat cat bed for Mitz from Kmart for Christmas as a click and collect order

- Ordered 3 pairs of knitting needles from Spotlight as part of my Christmas present to go with the wool I ordered from Wangaratta Woollen Mills 

Overall, a pretty productive day e as lol things considered!

Judi9877☺️💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance