Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Sorry not sorry

So as most know my sister is in hospital
My Mum has been falling over a lot and keeps falling asleep randomly so I sent her off to the ER with Dad.

That means Im home alone. Like no one at all. Ive told my sister Im having some me time so she will leave me alone. Dad should have no need to get in touch and Mum is apparently asleep at the ER. So for the forseeable future I have some time to myself.

I feel like I shouldnt be so happy about it given that everyone is in hospital but it does seem to be my only opportunity. 

Which brings me to tomorrow. They have decided that they are putting a bed aside for me to stay the night. Im not really sure why, its a day procedure. Initiallly I was annoyed about it but the more I think its another night without the chaos, it might just be a blessing in disguise. 

Sorry your in hospital not sorry Im getting a break 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sorry not sorry

I like that last line @ClockFace .... 'sorry, not sorry'. You deserve the time and I hope you can make the most of it. 

Hanami

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance