Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Work Email

I am fortunate to have an excellent workplace, my managers and their managers etc are very supportive. Ive been off on unpaid leave due to me being sick and looking after my sister for a couple months now.

My manager and his manager keep in contact and I let them know how things are progressing or not so much.

Well before I had my procedure today I thought I would give them an update. Im pretty open but its still cliff notes, like I dont tell them Im hallucinating etc.

But I just wrote this update and boy, take out my sister and Mum (Mums in hospital too now) I have a hell of a lot going on. Like its no wonder I feel so tired and run down, just on my own stuff but add my sister and Mum, Im doing remarkably well. Im suprised that mentally I am as stable as I am.

Kinda dont feel so bad for taking a break and a step back, no one can keep up this pace.a
1 REPLY 1
hanami
Senior Contributor

Re: Work Email

Good morning @ClockFace 

Agree that you shouldn't feel bad for taking a break! Hope today goes well 😊

Hanami

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance