Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Yes   yes  yes...   Tab sent me a link and Ive been cramming them every chance I get.

Laughing is my favourite  thing,   and I feed it every  chance I  get.   Thankyou so much @greenpea  for that morsel  .    We  will sleep and dream of rabbits ridding   brumbies  my good friend.

Sleep sound   tonys   moon  base one 

They used to play round New Castle a lot where they started out.   Silverchair . . .!  what a gift .

thanks @greenpea .   Put Meriwether on the map,   didn't they.     T  Mb 1    as you can sea i'm going through posts backwards.    The bed beckons. .

@tonys   sleep well tonysx

Hi Music Lovers, 

I just wanted to pop in and share our upcoming Topic Tuesday discussion happening in April as I thought it might interest some of you here 😊 We're very excited to have a professional musician join us as our guest & would love to have you join us if you'd like/ this is something you'd be interested in. More information here

@greenpea @tonys @TAB @StuF @StanD 

Thanks for the heads up @TideisTurning 

I'll try to remember at the time! 🙂

I  went on that link,    wow ,     a lot there and I'm a slow learner,  but will attack it when picking all done . . .   winter.   so thanks  @Jynx .  pleasant evening to you   tonys,   

Agreed @greenpea !!!

What a song, too! @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance