Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Flying_Hams good morning Hams,hope you're all okay.I got covid a second time at the moment. Take care

Yeah just getting police check @Former-Member
Will take a bit of time
Chillin til then

Ah damn @Meowmy
Hope you're oka

Morning all

Yes steady steady last bit here @Former-Member  re any progress 

yes telstra ot boost on telstra but need better ph, modem plus ext antenna to compete for signal in caravan pk plus van is clad in some crap that blocks signal too

yeah prob best to have a way to unthink hair situation 

its common apparently 

just remembered was in CBT group 20 years ago

group was asked to pick situation to unravel Hairdressers it was .....

Good Morning @Flying_Hams @StuF @SmilingGecko @Meowmy  when I get police check usually takes 3 weeks ha ha , think had dodgy address dunno as in red flags

Good morning @TAB I've had a busy start to the day but will have a siesta soon. Hope you got stuff done today as I did.  Am aiming to have more activities completed this afternoon and then that will be it for the day

Good Morning @SmilingGecko  I was up 4 hrs ago and went back to bed, not feeling that good physically.

nothing done. Raining now. Lol

Oh well those days can happen.  Yes I'm all too familiar with that @TAB.  Well I've been a bit tired since the past few days so have not been pushing my limits either.  Afternoon naps are always good.  See how you go tomorrow, you may feel a bit better or in the immediate days ahead.  

yeah, think am just going to go with it again today, aches and stuff lots places @SmilingGecko   yes, going back to bed soon think

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance