Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good morning team forumite

Slept not too badly, Put washing on and cleaned car door rims and then went to get some coffee (turned into breakfast - lol). Bought dinner stuff and now I'm home ,

was gonna get haircut but can't be bothered yet - next week's version of me can deal with that.

Gonna spend today doing very little and planning a few things. The rental yesterday was good for the price, but i didn't like the guy who I would be living with. Not a good vibe. Have hopefully got some others lined up too.

See you around

Good morning @Appleblossom @MDT @Former-Member @TAB @SmilingGecko  and all 🙂

Hey @StuF 

How goes @TAB ?

Just got my psychiatrist this afternoon. Went for a short walk earlier

You've got your appointment, yeah?

Hello and good morning @MDT I've done my resistance bands training and just got back from walking. Have been using laser irradiation to cleanse my blood and notice it really boosts energy.  I enjoy my walks even more. Its been overcast this morning, some rain and thunder but its cleared now. I'm about to make a cup of peppermint tea before I do anything else.  Got a lot of housework done in preparation for yesterdays new moon cycle. Clearing the old making way for the new. Still doing my Mayan Activations for the third eye. Not having visions of sacred geometry in the theatre of the mind or being able to do a "Wim Hoff" and boil water with the energy coming from my hands lol!

Russian TV has rolled out a virtual AI weather presenter. She is not a real human being but a computer derived moving image 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJVP_9YVrM&t=105s

@StuF @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @Appleblossom 

В Ставропольском крае стартовал новый телевизионный проект. Контент подготовлен при помощи сразу нескольких нейросетей. Одна отвечает за виртуального ведущего, другая - за подготовку текста, третья - за генерацию графического сопровождения. В итоге в эфир вышла уникальная рубрика, получившая ...

@SmilingGecko 

That...is...odd...!!!

Anyway, off to psych appointment. See you on the other side 🙂

Hope your shrink appointment goes well. I have not seen my shrink in ages @StuF Sounds as if your condition is under relative control which is good. I normally do online video conferencing with her but haven't caught up since December. She wasn't prepared to take me off my current medication because the benefits outweighed the risks so I've been sitting on this diabetes time bomb having no choice but to trim down and follow diabetes lifestyle medicine. Its getting there slowly. Anyway hope stuff goes well for you today

Good morning and good afternoon @MDT @SmilingGecko @StuF @TAB @Former-Member @FloatingFeather @hanami @Snowie @Meowmy @amber22 @tyme @Shaz51 @maddison @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Emelia8 @Historylover @oceangirl @Paperdaisy and all forumites here. I hope you have a brilliant day!

@SmilingGecko @TAB Like both of you, I’ve never really been lucky in love and have resigned myself to being happily single. Once my MH really developed on my 20s, I put kids off my radar as I didn’t want to pass the possible conditions onto my future offspring and I’m glad I did considering the way my life turned out. My sister doesn’t have kids either so that’s basically my family line ending after us. That’s life I guess! At least I have my charity work and my crafts to keep my busy and my studying with a potential job at the end so all good. I also have my housemate who I’ve known for 7 years so I’m okay.

As for me, I’m feeling slightly grumpy and annoyed at the world and not in the best mood at the moment. A pipe burst in the bathroom last night and caused minor flooding until we could find the tap outside to turn the water off. We contacted our landlord and he’s arranging a plumber today so that’s all good. Luckily we had some towels to mop up the water! All good except for no showers for a day or so but since it’s cold here in Melbourne, we’re not too worried about that for a few days. We can always have sponge baths for the time being and we have plenty of water thanks to my housemate ordering in Neverfail bottles of water a week ago to drink. Here’s to a better afternoon ahead!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

aaaaH Plumbiing! @Judi9877 

Thanks @Former-Member It was more posting @TAB 's link.

Beaten up in past.  Bossed and bullied these days.

Need to increase assertion, I guess, without getting too intense.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance