Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning

@TAB yes you can do it on letters and larger weighted letters but not parcels I gather going by Auspost link you gave? I did not know you could buy tracking labels from Ebay. Just checked it out. So its perfectly ok if you buy tracking labels?

Good Morning @SmilingGecko @StuF @Meowmy @Historylover @MDT @Emelia8 @Clawde @frog @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @BlueBay @oceangirl @Adge

@Jaimelyn is new around, found them in nightshift this morning 😊 @Shaz51 

Hi and welcome to the forums @Jaimelyn  👋

@Faith-and-Hope  👋 😊

Good morning @TAB its quite a nice start to the day. Went outside. Lots of dew on the grass and early sunshine. I'm so over this cold wintery weather! It must be really cold at your place without insulation. Does your aircon have reverse cycle or do you put your heater on? My electric throw is still going after several years of use. YAY K-mart is good for something! lol This weekend will be doing some gardening. The lawnmower man did my lawns yesterday and the garden looks better. Not much grass growth.  Will be growing some sprouts today with my sprouting kit, I have mung beans and alfalfa. Bought lots of dried lentils beans and legumes recently.  Blood sugar 5.7 with no walking the previous night, so was pleased with that

Hey @SmilingGecko  bit too light on with bedding last night think, but its been colder than this week.

have column heater on in bedroom overnight, but trying to see how much can turn it down and get away with it.

Given up on electric blanket , was from kmart, but went too cheap, takes hours to warm up literally and No thermostat, so will just keep getting hotter and hotter, think time to give up and take it off bed, not used in ages.

I will have mower tomorrow so will have a go at front lawn at least.

the a/c in lounge is reverse cycle but rarely use it or go in there for that matter. not much furniture in there  feel like everything echoes and seen/heard by neighbours maybe dunno

got to get something happening here. stuck to computer this morning

My electric blanket was from either Target or Kmart. The thermostat is a bit of a problem but I've worked out a comfortable setting after many nights of fluctuating temperatures. But it kinda works I guess.  Just got my grocery delivered @TAB  Organised meds from the chemist and now waiting for my dried legumes to arrive in the post.  I bought some steel garbage bins last year to store things. It protects your investment from rodents.  I learnt it from a preparedness website.  It was a good idea.  Putting out my Andara crystals in the sunshine today. They are a type of crystal known for their vivid dreams. I had never experienced such vivid dreams over the course of my life but Andaras create an incredible dreamstate

Gotta say @SmilingGecko you are a gorgeous mix of practical and whimsical.  Hope you dont mind and take it as a compliment.

Spooky! Yesterday I was mentioning the old hessian bags they stored legumes in .... in ye good  ole daze ...lol

@StuF @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @TAB 

Morning all ..

Thanks @Appleblossom I think it comes from me being a virgo near the cusp!  I hope you have a good day today. Not much on, its still quite cold here 

G'day @Appleblossom  and all 🙂