Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Marulu
Contributor

Online forum for teenagers with autism

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an online forum for people with autism?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Online forum for teenagers with autism

Hi @Marulu Hope you're well. Have you had a look at Reachout? 

@Marulu . sorry to send a question to some one asking one but if you ever find out i would be so grateful if you could let me know. ive been looking for a easy to use one line social space specializing in autism and intellecualy challanged people, (my problem) for some time. im not very good on a computor and anything you find out would be gratefully recieved, regardless, i do hope you find what you are looking for,. yours in good faith. tonys

Hi @Marulu , I hope you're having a great day! One organisation I've heard really excellent things about is the I Can network online , they offer autistic- led online group mentoring programs for autistic young people aged 8-22. You can find out more about those here if it sounds like it might be useful! Amaze also has a great search function, where you can find different support options like support groups and in person services for autistic people here 

I hope some of that might be helpful, let us know how you go 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance