Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@NatureLover is that what that bloody thing was that chewed big holes in my rain coat,  a goat,  yes i do have goats, lazy mans wiper snippers.   rabbit is huge.  picture 2 normal rabbits glued together.  i have to bring lumps of timber in the house for him to chew.. he shortened my table legs when i first got him.  think its a.. him.  manners are to bad to be a.. her.  as for tech issues i know you cant solve them all,  griping wont fix them either but it just feels good.  calf  has taken to the bottle,  so now its just another day.  chores stacked up like dirty plates, so back to work and best to all....  turn it upside down and tell yourself its a smile...tonys from moon base one

@Trish3 

This is one of our social threads 

Come and meet some awesome members @tonys , @Bow , @NatureLover , @Abner , @BPDSurvivor , @Captain24 , @tyme 

Hey @Trish3 @Peacelovejojo ,

Cuppa? Take your pick:

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 8.44.41 pm.png

Hello @Shaz51 @Bow @tonys @NatureLover @Abner @Captain24 

@Trish3 and @Captain24 hope you both recover quickly my friends 

@tyme 

Hi 👋 @Trish3 

Hope so too @Shaz51.

Last time I breezed through it but I already feel worse. 😢

I'm thinking it hits harder the second time @Captain24 ? 

I took anti-virals early on, and even then i felt I was underwater, trying to breathe. Inhalations therefore helped.

Please monitor your symptoms and reach out early if you need anything. 

tyme

Apparently I qualify for anti-virals because I’m considered obese, have asthma and only had 2 shots. @tyme 

I didn't even know you had to 'qualify' for anti-virals @Captain24 !

Woohoo! I've actually qualified for something in my life! LOL.

When I reported I had COVID, they sent regular health surveys to me (3 times a day) to check how I was going (because i live on my own). They also phoned me a few times. Then they sent a referral to my GP to follow up. My GP phoned me and texted me a prescription for anti-virals on my phone. That was it.

Wasn't hard.

tyme

It is NSW health though.. @tyme 

Last time (February)  western health rang me daily for a few days and then I had to fill in a survey on an app until the isolation was over. I didn’t know I was obese until they told me last time. I am a little overweight but definitely not what I would call obese! 😡

Ill wait and see if they ring me tomorrow. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance