Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

E22342E9-FBFD-415D-9F77-2BAAD84AE96D.jpeg

@Dimity @Appleblossom 

well, I got my first little meal from the garden. Baby carrots and basil. The carrots are a bit variable! Two are a good size, two not so much…. but I am going to cook em up with the basil and some garlic. Should be yummy! They’re an heirloom purple carrot 

3247BBCB-EE54-452A-9B1E-0AD5F3B9DB4B.jpeg

Yum! (Butter and garlic not made on premises 😂)

@Bismuth Great pics. Great gardening.

I find it interesting growing food and seeing all the differences that actual growing conditions make.  

Happy New Year in 2023!

Way to go @Bismuth with your garden 

Hello @Appleblossom , @Dimity , @RedHorse 

Well done @Bismuth that's a gourmet dish.

I had help clearing the last of the blackberries and wandering trad from my sadly neglected backyard and am now waiting on delivery of bales of mulch. We also trimmed the framework of established trees and shrubs. I'll wait til autumn before planting herbs etc. 

hello and hugs @Dimity , @Appleblossom , @Bismuth , @tyme , @lala2 , @Historylover , @NatureLover , @Emelia8 , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Exoplanet , @Sophia1 , @Smc , @Krishna , , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @amber22 , @Paperdaisy , 

love this spot @Jynx 

outdoor.jpg

colours 2.jpg

colour4.jpg

my orchidsmy orchids

zygo cactus.jpg

@Shaz51 

stunning

thank you for sharing

Sophia1 xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 love the community garden. The flowers are beautiful 😊🌹. Love the community garden.

Lovely photos @Shaz51 .

Today I found a selfsown seedling of a native creeper that died several years ago. A hardenbergia. I was really pleased.

Thanks so much for sharing those pics @Shaz51 Is that in your garden? So beautiful!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance