Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Y ummm @Flying_Hams , @Former-Member , @TAB ,, @Smc , @Alicat 😀👍

Nom nom @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Hey Hey @Flying_Hams. 🙂

Butter chicken is nearly ready @Former-Member. A taste test suggests it's a bit light on the chilli, but if it was too hot, other family members might not like it. Might just add extra -pepper to mine. 🙂

Thank you for the invitation to dinner @Shaz51 

Looking closely at the picture of the slice of quiche I can see the words "sinner".

Can you see that?

The glass of wine looks tempting also.

Sophia 😄

hello @Sophia1@Smc@Adge@Flying_Hams 

thank you my @Sophia1 , how are you tonight xx

Hello @Shaz51 I hope you are not sore or achy.

I am very sore & achy - my neck has been hurting for days (bad today).

Adge

ohh @Adge  do you know why my friend 

night times are really bad for me 

Thanks @Shaz51 Oh sorry to hear that.

Night times are worst for me too - Usually my back (scholiosis), for the past 25 years.

I've not had any follow-up from the MRI Scan of my Neck - Which showed 4 compressed/ damaged Discs in my neck, which are pushing on nerves in my neck.

Maybe it's something to do with that.

Otherwise, I think it's due to the colder weather - My neck has been hurting, since it got colder (a few days ago).

My back too.

Adge

Just watching a film @Shaz51
Good morning Vietnam.

Hi @Oaktree 

It’s so lovely to hear from you - thank you so much for sharing your experiences with me Smiley Happy

That’s great that you were able to leave the house and spend some time near the ocean with your husband! 

I love the ocean and I find listening to the rhythmic sounds of the waves really soothing Smiley Happy However, although I love to be near the ocean, I’m slightly cautious about going for a swim - but I think that’s because I’ve scared myself by watching too many horror movies that involve the ocean Smiley LOL

Markets are fantastic places to visit and I love how they’re so full of treasures just waiting to be found!

That’s so kind and thoughtful of you to buy a gift for one of your workers - what a lovely surprise for her Heart

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance