Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Stay warm @Historylover 

Very sunny and 30 degrees today 

@Tayla3 , @Flying_Hams , @ArraDreaming 

fabulous news @TAB re inheritance and strong possibility of a secure home for you at last.

I hope that it all comes to fruition for you and will open other doors for you.

your friend Sophia

Salute @Appleblossom @TAB @Flying_Hams @Jacques @Adge  @Shaz51 @greenpea and all other friday feasters.

Was on here early and did not even realise was friday feast approaching time.

Whatever.

I am a tad late for the party but did raise a glass of specially organically grown grape on a certain side of the hill.

Crystal glass yes have chipped many over the years and they are in my garden house laugh. happily providing a home for varying plant life.

Handed down via family. Do not believe in letting it just gather dust.

Cheers and have the weekend that you want.

Hello @tonys 

what a beautiful reply

I shall write to you from a place I hide often where I can write lengthy posts and often lose them before being able to send them off as a response.

Meet you on the other side

Sophia

Hope so @Sophia1  Thankyou 🙂

@Flying_Hams @Shaz51 

Cold here about 14, we went out to the fresh food market on it’s a bit too expensive for us to actually buy anything but the kids like it because we know other people that go and they play with the kids on the grass. Our oldest and I have always gone halves in a peach tart it’s like our little thing. Nice to get out cause I haven’t been up for much lately. Now just at home 

@TAB I have been allocated to the deli, it has been good so far. Its probably better in the deli. This store does a dawn fill not a night fill. It would miss around with my sleep.  I have been there since the beginning of July but start my third week this week. I never stop in the deli but that is the same as filling as well. 

Glad you're doing well @Flying_Hams One step at a time. I started working- it has been good so far. 

@Flying_Hams I don't think you knew.  What are you up to today?

Ok that sounds busy @oceangirl  3 weeks is a good effort already. That's good

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance