Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Loz_3647
Senior Contributor

Mental // physical

Today Ive been experiencing a really bad headache, heart palpitations, hands shaking, pain in my knee, head feeling dizzy on and off and now feeling queezy. After really stressing myself out last night, this is the physical result. Flashbacks have been awful today. A lot of what happened to me when I was little has been coming up but I put that down to being told some new information recently that I have had no one to talk to about. I have so much emotional pain inside. Also resulting in some very dark thoughts/urges/actions. I had a 'plan' cross my mind, an idea/thought that has come up a couple of times recently. This is a result of feeling hopeless. I know what I need to get me out of this but no one will help me. I need medication. I don't want to relapse again like I did the other week! Or worse!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Mental // physical

Hey @Loz_3647 ,

It's important you get the support you need. Are you able to contact a visiting doctor to pay a visit to you tonight?

Or do you think it can wait until the morning.

In terms of your 'relapse', what does this look like to you?

I don't need a dr.

Relapse...I have a problem with opioids, alcohol and other things.

Give me some @Loz_3647 

I'm not sure that will be helpful @Kyle1 . It's important we focus on helpful coping mechanisms as a way to support ourselves and others. 

We recognise the challenges some face, yet would also like to brainstorm healthy strategies to help each other through the tough times.

We can all do this together @Kyle1 @Loz_3647 

@Loz_3647 

You shouldn't have to go through this alone, no one should. 

I hope you can find some help and some support during this time.

We are here for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance