Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yep that guilt is pretty horrible to sit with @tyme  but as you said, today is a new day! D is at her fathers today, last visit before we leave. I have things planned for the day; need to get the front lawns done, going to do my hair, some time on the bike.., and do some packing. I need to make sure my clothes fit me 😩 I’ve put weight on since last summer… and I need summer clothes to take. 

@NatureLover  I’m not 100%sure, but I don’t think I will be able to. I would of liked to of taken you all along for the trip, but don’t think I can. 

Hoping today is a better day for you @Bow . Sounds like you have a busy day ahead and I hope the distraction helps you. 

@Bow wrote:

@NatureLover  I’m not 100%sure, but I don’t think I will be able to. I would of liked to of taken you all along for the trip, but don’t think I can. 

No worries @Bow ...How long will you be away? Is it 3 weeks?

I will be sending wishes whenever I think of you (every day) that your trip will go smoothly and be all that you and your daughter hope. 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @NatureLover  i appreciate that.

yes we are away for 3.5 weeks. Back on the 1st Sept. 

please send good wishes for safe travels, flight connections, no lost luggage! And that I don’t get overwhelmed by anything! Thank you!

Hope you are well @Bow  and starting to get excited 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Captain24  getting excited. 2 more sleeps. 

bit of a busy day today fixing a couple  things around the house…. Realised yesterday my little kitty can climb the fly screen on the front deck and escape… so had to fix that today- that requires a trip

to bunnings, where I didn’t even go near the plants- #selfcontrol! 
did some more packing. Fixed all my meds and packed them in my bag. A lot of scary thoughts with that… but I’m ok. We have an amazing trip ahead of us! 

So glad you’re excited @Bow

The packing is the hard part. Especially not knowing what you need. 
The local Bunnings is pretty small. When I went into a larger on it really needed a lot of self control. 

How exciting @Bow !!!!

I'm excited for you and with you!

Hugs, tyme

You're off tomorrow, @Bow ! Is it just you and your daughter going?

Take care and enjoy your special holiday! 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

@NatureLover Yes just my daughter and I. But we are going over to London for a friends wedding. And we have close friends from here going over for it too- not sure how much of them we will see though. 

One more sleep! Tomorrow!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance