Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie, some things are just not sustainable over long term. It doesn’t help society tells you to keep yourself constantly busy so you have no time to think. There is unhealthy and healthy busyness.

I think healing isn’t linear too. Healing can even be painful at times. It’s easy to feel like we haven’t improved once we start feeling worse again, you have still come a long way since the hospital.

@creative_writer couldn't agree with you more. Keeping constantly busy doesn't always help in the end. I think it just make things work up over time.

I just feel like ending things, but I know that I would just put others through more suffering. So instead, I just suffer myself and keep SH.

I think I better go to bed now. I hope tomorrow is a little better for you.

@Snowie, i hope you sleep well and can keep yourself safe. I hope Tom is a brighter day for you. You are precious 💖🫂💖🫂

Hope you sleep well @Snowie I'll catch up on the weekend. 💙💜

Good night @creative_writer 💚

Oh no, @Snowie ! So sorry to hear the news about your mother 😞

Am sending wishes for what you need to get through. You can only do what you can do. 

@Snowie wrote:

Hi @NatureLover 

It is taking some time to adjust to being home after 5 weeks of being in hospital.

Just the normal tasks are a bit daunting ...

The most unsettling part is having to be around people again. ... Even just going to the supermarket yesterday was really anxiety provoking.

Thanks for explaining...no of course you didn't bore me 💙 I can understand that this news about your mother, plus your daughter's medcial appts, coming on top of adjusting to being out of hospital, is a huge load 😞 I hope you can take time for self care 💙

@NatureLover thank you for the kind words.

I think I just need to take one thing at a time. I also know I cannot control everything that is happening and just accept that fact. Sometimes easier said then done, but worth a try.

@Snowie  I agree, it's hard to accept things that are out of our control. I'm not good at it, but I'm sure I would be more peaceful and less anxious if I could. 

Taking one thing at a time is easier...I hope it helps. 

Thinking of you today @Snowie as you support your mother.

Take care of you. Lots of love

💜😊💜

Home now from the GP with my mum.

Trying to not let it get to me.

Sitting with you @Snowie. I’m here to listen if you need. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance