Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Thanks my friend @MDT 

thank you sis @Emelia8  your kind words mean a lot to me. I hope I can sell them online. I may put them on marketplace today. See how I go. 
I'm  also thinking of making soap with essential oils. Just a thought. 
I just went for a walk along the beach. Cold but so good to get some fresh air. First walk for the week. I've been very slack and my mood dropped.  So hoping I'm going back up now. 

I thought I will give my psychiatrist a my eye pillow as she is bulk billing me. And she's interested in what I'm making. She wanted to see the headbands so I brought them in. 

ok now waiting for hubby to come hime. He had an extra shift today which is good extra money. Then will go down the street to buy shopping. 

hope you're doing ok or as best you can. I feel for you so much. 
thinking of you so much 😘♥️

Wow @BlueBay ! I love your crafty work! The bows are adorable! How talented! It's great you can make these things at home - and yes, perhaps sell them later.

As your meeting up with your friend. If you DO end up going, limit yourself from the beginning by saying you have to leave by whatever time. Don't let it drag on and on without an end time.

Also, another thing to note is that when you meet people in hospital or in mental health rehab centres, they are generally not the wellest of people. Hence, you need to protect yourself and sometimes consider, 'do they really need my contact number?' Please note, I'm not saying you can't make amazing connections and friendships during hospital stays, I'm more saying you need to make sure you also look after yourself. 

So, whether you meet with the lady is totally up to you. You are NOT being selfish if you choose to limit your time with her, or you choose to say 'no thank you'.

Sometimes, maybe a quick phone call is enough?

Hugs,

BPDSurvivor

i am NOT feeling good today

feeling really crap, not worthy of life or anything at all

feel like i have let down so many people in my life

i can't keep going like this

i feel like i have no friends who really care 

i have a 'so called friend' who i worked with in pharmacy

when they sacked me she called me that night

i could barely talk to her as i was so angry and emotional

she told me she hoped this would not affect our friendship

has she checked in on me -NO

has she msg me to say hi how are you - NO

is she a 'real' friend - NO

i am angry at the world

the job i lost

the friendship tht i thought was good

is i feel not because i wouldn't do that do a friend

i am sorry 

today is a particular sh/////t day

it is a day where i want to hurt myself

i am bashing myself up so much with negative torture

words in my head

telling me how f.......d i am

how mental i am

my GP told me today that i need to try to live and be happy

how the hell do i live 'happily'

i try every single day 

but what else am i meant to do

i shouldn't write all this stuff on here

i will go 

i am sorry

@BPDSurvivor @Emelia8 @MDT @oceangirl @Snowie @Shaz51 

you don't need to reply if you don't want to 

i know you are all working through your own stuff

and i don't want to be a burden on anyone

i don't want sympathy

all i really want is a hug 😞

i just don't know what to do anymore

i am so sorry i should leave 

i don't know

I am so sorry that you are in such a state today @BlueBay .  It sounds really hard.

You say that all you want is a hug.  I dont have much to offer, but a hug I can manage.  

Sent to you with concern, love and care.

Emelia 

Image result for hugs for a friend

Hey @BlueBay

I'm so sorry to hear today feels really hard for you and you're struggling. I would like to commend youu for recognising and stating what you need- this allows all of us here to provide you with support that might be more effective for you in the moment. Thank you for that opportunity. 💙 

As is, I can see there are a few others here with you. Please know that I too am sitting with you and wishing you whatever strength and courage you may need to get through this. You mentioned taking a little break- sometimes that can be helpful, and I want to encourage you to take that step back if you feel it will benefit you. Also to reach out for extra support if what you're experiencing starts to feel too distressing- there's Lifeline (13 11 14), Suicide Callback Service (1300 659 467), Beyond Blue (1300 22 4636) or SANE also has the Helpcentre and Peer Support service available if you'd just like to speak to someone 1:1 non-urgently. 

All the very best BlueBay. I hope things improve for you soon 

TideisTurning 💐

I do t want one in one service 

I need to fix me

im tbe insrhats screwed ul

at the beach thinking about negative stuff in my head 

on my own 

now what can I do .......

@TideisTurning 

Thank you for your hug @Emelia8 

@BlueBaymy awesome sister 

wow sitting at the beach xx

can i join you and sit with you 

giving you a big hug HeartHeart

now big breath my sister , change your thinking for a minute , look around us , at the waves , sand in between our toes 

feel the sunshine and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

indeed @Shaz51
I agree
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance