Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

It better because I won't be here much longer if it's like this @creative_writer 

Trust me @Birdofparadise8 . Just like what @creative_writer said, it DOES get better.

Remember, it took me over 10 years to even BEGIN healing... you are only a few months in!  I'm not saying you have to wait 10 years. But the time flies. The years you have with MH issues is only short in comparison to a lifetime.

I really don't regret my 15 years or so of MH challenges. It was hard, and I felt pretty much the same as you in many ways.... yet things DID get better.

I can't @tyme

I can't stop crying so much right now.

I can't stop crying so much right now.

Allow yourself to cry @Birdofparadise8 .

I am but I mean I am not coping at all right now @tyme

The only reason I am not going to do anything tonight is that I have work tomorrow.

In other words, work is your protective factor for now @Birdofparadise8 . Hold on to that.

As you journey, protective factors change. For some it may be work, others study, pets, family, events etc.

For now it is about what works right now, at this moment.

You have made progress @Birdofparadise8 - if you can't see it, let others tell you. 

The hurt and anger may be from the fact that a service turned you away. The negative thoughts and voices then start screaming: you are not worth it, you don't deserve help, you are no good....

When in actual fact it may be the best thing for you right now. Don't doubt your strength and resilience. I'm speaking from experience. When I was turned away from services, I saw it as the chance for me to step up - and I did.

You can too.

I’m glad you’ve been around today @tyme 

Yeah maybe sorry Ieft yesterday I went and had a chat with KHL I was a complete mess @tyme

I feel so broken, alone and sad right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I am going around in an endless suffering loop. 

It feels a bit like that sometimes @Birdofparadise8 What has happened during your day today? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance