Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

I am spiralling @creative_writer 

@Birdofparadise8, has your social worker suggested anything you can do when you feel like you are spiralling?

Yes, I am doing some deep breathing, @creative_writer

Though nothing feels like it's working, I feel like I'm such a lost cause at this point, and I deserve to die. 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 ,

Looks like things are going down? We read your earlier posts discussing the increasing of your distress tolerance. 

This is something only you can do. 

We encourage you to take some offline time if you find being online is not helping you at this time. It is also important to remember safe posting on these open forums.

Please email us if you have any questions team@saneforums.org

@creative_writer I'm sorry if I upset you. I'll leave you alone for the night. I was going to go to bed anyway. I'm just going to watch an episode of YOU. 

I'm so sorry. 

Sorry for leaving @Birdofparadise8, the conversation was getting a little too heavy for me, but you didn’t upset me. I hope you are feeling better today 💖

I’m sorry you should have said something and we could have talked about something else I wouldn’t have minded. 

What are you doing today @creative_writer?

My parents are on the plane now so I’ll catch up with them at lunch time. 

I’m sorry I left, I didn’t mean to leave you stranded @Birdofparadise8. I had uni but came back early. Was thinking of going to the library after my classes but was soaked so just came home, had a quick warm shower. I hope lunch went well. Have you been up to anything else today?

My parents are here so we are just spending some time together before we go to the AFL. 

I know it was raining so bad this morning @creative_writer 

@Birdofparadise8, that sounds lovely. I hope you enjoy the AFL.

The rain was quite awful, I believe they only gave thunderstorm warning just before it started, I was already out of the house by then. I probably should get used to carrying an umbrella and buy some boots for the cooler months to come.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance