Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hi @Shaz51 

How are things today? How's your mum dealing with the hospital stay? Hope you are ok 

sending hugs 

hanami 💮

hey sis @Shaz51 i am so sorry i haven't been on your post to see how your mum is going.

I am reading the past few days posts and we had to do exactly the same thing with my MIL when she ended up in hospital.  At this point it all got too much for us and she thought she was coming home but she was in hospital for 2 weeks then transferred to a nursing home.  She never came home 😞

We had to have a special meeting with OT, doctors, physio, our support manager and they all agreed it would be the best decision especially as it was affecting my mental health.

i totally understand how difficult this time is for you and mr shaz, i really feel for you.  pls know i care and am thinking of you.

love xxxx

Hello @hanami , @BlueBay , @Rhye 

Just finished work , now waiting for my doctor appointment 

And then going up to see mum , she is ready to come home but will have to wait until next week and see what happens 

Ohh nooo @hanami , @Rhye 

My Step D1 just rang and said she has covid19--- arrgggg, we will have to go and get tested now 😪🤞

Oh no @Shaz51 !

Fingers crossed you are all negative x

hugs to you all 

hanami 💮

Eep! That's the last thing you need right now @Shaz51. I hope you're both in the clear 🤞

@Rhye , @hanami , @BlueBay , @Determined , @Jacques , @Emelia8 

Mum had to go for another xray today and it looks like she might have a cracked pelvis 

Ohhg nooo @moderator 

Oh no @Shaz51 lots of hugs my friend. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery

oh no!!!!! @Shaz51 that is not good news.

she must be in so much pain, but then again at least in hospital she will be given strong meds to control the pain.  

cracked pelvis - oh that has to hurt.  i am so sorry this has happened to your mum 

hugs lovely xxxooo

@Shaz51  😩  🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance