Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

TW Suicide/Selfharm - FEAR

Fear, we all deal with it at some point in the day. But fear that doesnt stop, I mean I get a form of that with constant severe anxiety. But living in fear that of if you're going to find your sister either needing ER or a bodybag is a different kind of fear. The constant fear of when the next ouburst will occur, when you will be accused of ruing something else, or just shat on for no apparent reason.

Its exhusting, not to mention all the other stuff going on. I have a great little medication to help with my anxiety, its not something I would recommend or endorse but Ive had an extra one today. Im tempted to have another at bedtime. I will state that I know that I can have a much higher dose as I have done so before, under direction of a psychiatrist.

I think I should give SANE a call, the forum is great but there are times where the drop in service is the right place.

I am feeling very much like trampled crap today. All Ive done and she steals Dads car just because I wouldnt do more of what she wanted me to do. I mean so little that as unwell as I feel, how much Ive driven, what I have taken ownership financially. I dunno, its not a nice place. And if I said a word of this to her she would negate and dismiss anything I say or feel
1 REPLY 1

Re: TW Suicide/Selfharm - FEAR

Yes @ClockFace , please reach out if you need it will help at this time. You deserve it.

SANE 1800 187 263.

I'm here if you need a chat on the forums after you reach out (if you want). Please feel free to tag me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance