Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

So lovely to see you @Bellarose75 💕

ohhh how cute @Bellarose75 

I hope you make so many happy memories with her. Love the name!

Good morning friends, 1 hour and 7 minutes to go before I pick up my puppy. Can’t sit still so excited. 

Hi friends, one of the things I still struggle with is if there is more than 2 other people in my home. Right now we are in the middle of our fortnightly dinner with my son and I can’t sit still for long, I have more smokes than I would normally would just to escape the lounge room. It really causes me

a lot of emotional pain and adds to the feeling of I am a bad mother. I am dreading the next family birthday as all the kids will be home so that’s 9 people here. I am working on what tools I can use to cope better. Thanks for listening, huge hugs to you all

@Bellarose75 ♥😍

Hello @Bellarose75 ,

I'm sorry that things are so challenging at the moment. Sounds tough in that you have to find ways to 'escape'.

I'm not sure of the context around 'being a bad mother'. However, I realise these are real feelings for you at the moment.

You are welcome to 'unload' some of these feelings here if you think it will help. Perhaps other mothers/parents can share their experiences with you.

Sitting with you,

tyme

How's today been for you @Bellarose75 ?

Thinking of you,

tyme

Hello @Bellarose75  it was lovely to see you on the forum again but I am sorry life continues to be so tough for you.

Sitting by your side to see in 2923

Lots of love 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance