Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Gillie1
Senior Contributor

YouTube for anxiety and distress

I've found some good relaxation nature and art videos to self-soothe but they often start sounding the same. I thought I'd see what the community out there has found to expand my library a bit.

This was this morning's find:

https://youtu.be/E7RoLhIWm5o

When I started to go downhill This was this afternoon's find.

https://youtu.be/UOcuAMTqX9Q

What works for you guys?

Please support your local museums and libraries. Lady in the Garden The Parc Monceau Landscape: The Parc Monceau The Monet Family In Their Garden At Arenteuil The Artists Garden At Vetheuil Garden At Sainte-Adresse TV Art Screensaver | TV Art HD | Frame TV Background | HD Fine Art for your TV | ...
Calming Music Relieves Stress With Beautiful Nature & Morning Sounds 🌿🌿🌿 Stop Anxiety & Depression -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- Listening to relaxing music every day has been proven to be good for your health, nervous system, improves menta...
2 REPLIES 2

Re: YouTube for anxiety and distress

@Gillie1 I def find music, art, writing, narrative and film help me with anxiety and distress ... in a range of ways.  Sometimes its immersion, sometimes its the creativity and other times its the distraction. Youtube is great for me for all sorts of information and to get a sense of the pulse of things ...

Re: YouTube for anxiety and distress

@Appleblossom Yes reading some of the posts it's a go-to for a lot of people. I can put it on my TV and be transported to another place and experience.

This video is suitable for those who need very long tracks to accompany massages, reiki treatments, yoga, etc. 00:00:00 Indian Flute and Tibetan Bowl, Positive Vibrations, Healing Meditation, Yoga Music 02:02:45 Buddhist Meditation Music for Positive Energy, Flute Music, Tibetan Bowls, Chakra ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance