Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Temporary topic

Hi 

I was actually wondering if there is a waitlist on the Sane Drop In chat?

I was looking to chat since yesterday morning and it's always unavailable (which I understood as busy).

Kindly let me know.

sammy3

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Temporary topic

Thanks for your feedback - there are certainly peak periods but it s good question about when/how you'd know as a part of the community when those are. I am happy to share this with the team as feedback and you can also provide further detail if you'd like to via the feedback form which we've recently changed to try and improve how we encourage and respond to feedback.

The feedback form is now easier to find - you will see it in the header of every page of sane.org on a desktop and its in the hamburger menu (three lines on the left hand side) on a mobile device. All part of a wider piece of work to adopt the It's OK to complain guidance from Vic MHCC for better feedback and complaints practice.

Hi @Former-Member,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately I think the chat isn't available at the moment. Have you tried calling SANE's drop-in line? The number is 1800 187 263 (it is open Monday through Friday - 10am to 10pm). I believe there will be a queue so I think it is a case of either holding on until your call is answered (which I understand can be frustrating) or you may want to try again later. I'm sorry to read that you had no luck getting on yesterday - it is a very busy from what I understand. 

Hopefully you will have more luck connecting today.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

PS. Have you tried SANE's Guided Service (it's a more 1:1 service with more ongoing type help) - I will attach a link here Guided Service.

Warm regards,

FloatingFeather

A waiting queue for chat would be a really good idea.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance