Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

Hey @tonys you were all good and im appreciative and ur so right its better to be safe, being alone at times ..risky...i went there because i felt i needed it. I left which was a bit messy as i had to wait to be assessed by a registrar and i planned to just tell her that i was all goodz had a great time but ready to go....got a lot nore honest. I hope i didnt leave her a bad impression of me.

I came home on PT and its raining but dragged the bags in to my space. I feel bit sad to be home alone , i just wanted to be out of there and now i am and its the same....

I hope i didnt make too much of a fuss . Grateful for u

Hey there @EternalFlower.    So you are home,  well your my friend,   where you go,   I go.

Do you have something organized for dinner. .    

I guess tomorrows a new day.  Re access,  and approach from a new direction,  or    Plan B  snacks,   Movie, book  and  cuddle Teddy bear.   Just hope your OK and people are knocking on your door.   I'm here if you feel like company...      tonys   mb   1  

@EternalFlower 

Glad to see you post again.

Can really feel your disappointment coming home alone.

Isolation can be hard. Bl**dy hard.

Too many people in one's space is also Bl**ming hard.

I would go for a walk or to the beach  to help break my isolation.  

I preferred that to going to the shops cos that triggers me for the poverty issue, tho I do like my checkout chic ladees.

hawaiianbeach_4x3.jpgdownload.jpg

Hi @Appleblossom @tonys @LeChuck @Shaz51 @Paperdaisy 

Back home much better today ❤️❤️

Got out in the sunshine, stocked the fridge and cleaned up, unpacked some clothes which felt like wheeew...a big relief.

Youre advice was so helpful @LeChuck yes it is totally avout finding somewhere else or another path or recipe...i had peer work session today which grounded me and am trying to access support from vmiac.

@EternalFlower   Thank god you sent me a good news story. . .!    good end to a long long ,hard day.   couldnt pick yesterday and had 2 days worth today,   and couple of pickers  down.

So just only finished way after dark.

Best Ive heard you sound for a bit and it gives me a lift too  my friend.    Yes I had a feeling Lechuck was on the money with his kite.   

Its like a whole new you.  Don't know how to pick tomatoes by any chance. . .  ?

Mate ,    I always did say. . .    I'm very proud of you.          Got some long days coming up 

but will check in late evenings to see your O K...    Trying to get ahead of rain and get some snow peas in.   Got a good feeling about 2 things.   You. . .   and  a bumper crop of snowy's,

in that order.  . . 

Now hopefully my Teeth dont get carried away and end up half way up my arm.    T bone time.

Dont tell me where your fridge is  . . I'll eat the lot ,  and spit the fridge out. . !

Keep up the good work Eternal. .  blossoming, . .  flowers.       tonys   m  b  1, 

So glad to hear you feeling a bit better @EternalFlower! and sounds like you have been motivated and proactive too which is amazing to hear!

I am still here for any support you need on your journey, not just when you are in hospital. Will check in tonight but ignore it if you're tired or overwhelmed.

Keep reaching out.

Last piece of advice- when you're well within yourself, look into private health insurance, if you can. It can be expensive, but the private system is a lot less scary than a lot of the public hospitals if you think you might need more admissions down the track. In a safe space they can be incredibly helpful. I spend a lot of time in hospital and so feel very blessed to have it. If you can't, do your research and try to present at/get the cat team from somewhere with a good reputation, not necessarily your local. My sister had a breakdown and an involuntary admission down mornington peninsula way and was very well cared for in public, so there ARE safe spaces around in the system. But obviously present elsewhere only if you are feeling safe to do that at the time. Obviously if you're not it's critical to just get the cat team or get to emergency atthe closest hospital ASAP.

Sending hugs! 😀

@tonys as usual I find your messages wonderful even when they're not meant for me! Life on moon base 1 brings a smile to my face even when you're talking about struggles there 🙂

@EternalFlower 

Good to hear you enjoyed the sun and got some things done.

Your inner strength shines through.

Finding your path may be gradual, one step or turn at a time.

Sometimes is may just be in the BEING.

There have been times I could not appreciate the sun, but now mostly I do.

Glad there is peer support.  Is it in real life? Is it ongoing?

Hello @LeChuck @Paperdaisy @Shaz51 @tonys 

Hey @Appleblossom hope u are ok...did u get some time in the beautiful weather ?

I used to hate the sun, its only recently i venture out...

Vmiac offers peer support but im currently using peer support through the public hospital. It has been relatively ongoing...i have my concerns about it but the person gives me a lot of time and likes to come to me, and pick me up. We go to local spots. It helped me but i dont tell her(or anyone) everything. She did not know id been in hospital and i did not tell her.

It is BEING that is all i am doing now to put pieces back together.

I see a lot of brokenness around me, with family, friends, services...things that dont work or form whole entities.

Someone in hospital told me Easter time is always hard for them and they seem to end up in hospital always Easter ane wandered if they could just benefit more if they accept and anticipate it.

I could relate to that, do other people have triggering time/seasons.

Saying hi to everyone @LeChuck @tonys @Shaz51 @Paperdaisy 

@EternalFlower   hello    @EternalFlower    to answer your question,   if you don't mind

Not every day can be a good day.     Your asking good questions,   starting to rationalize.

Learning to swim again.   and enjoying the sun.   A  great sign of hope.   Hang every good day picture on your wall,  to remind yourself that you are capable of them.    Take care my friend   tonys mb1

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance