Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

GOOD @EternalFlower 

Go Girrrl!

Wow @EternalFlower well done you! You are a superstar!

Hey @EternalFlower 

How are you?

How are you feeling now that the 'dust has settled.'

You must feel very relieved. Do you know who the new cm will be? Do you have any input?

Hmm, not much going on here. I feel like I am in a kind of limbo. I'm also waiting for my own dust to adjust! I'm not moving forward or backward. Part of me might be relearning... Part of me might be decaying & ready to fall off?! Oh dear, that really scares me & I didn't realise until I wrote it. Must take small steps.

I wonder who the actress is in Colony that you like. Is it the main one? She is good character. Different for female role. She is feminine & fearful, & also a leader & uncompromising.

The series has slowed down a little. I'm on ep 4.

I've started watching another one as well, called limetown. It's about a town of 300+ people that vanished. I like Jessica Biel.

Perhaps you have some advice on how to be ok despite the fear? Or a friendly hello is ok too!

Hope things are ok for you.

maddison 

Hey @maddison 

I wander if the actress I like is minor? Her name is Kathleen Rose Perkins IRL. Is it a female driven show? I love shows with good female characters. I'm watching a show with Laura Dern. I'm really mesmerised by her on screen, she's an awesome presence.

I am so sorry u feel vulnerable, I don't know if it helps but for me with fear I don't overcome it but I am just trying to be present for one second in a sensation which gives maybe reprieve.

In our class we experimented with scents which I want to try, and I use ice 🧊 or cold water to shake my head out of pain. It sounds cruel but just for a minute. I'm sorry if not helpful

It is a bit slow... no new cm yet, am I in no man's land? Til assigning of a new one I get a call from a random cm every day. Today's was friendly and seemed caring. I try and hope they care. Thank u so much for checking in...,xx

Love Ur support and girl power @Appleblossom 

How are u?

I haven't meet sleeping too good sadly, the weekends are hard as I enc up sleeping a lot sometimes all day, and feeling yuck about it.

I live alone and all my friends have families but me. Weekends are their busy time. I'm very lonely on weekends 

Hope all are well @maddison @Appleblossom @TAB @Eve7 

Sounds like my Week lately @EternalFlower lol Be thankful for the weekday perhaps? Or that dreaded hobby word ..

Hi @EternalFlower thanks for the reply.

You're welcome. I'm sorry things have been stressful for you. I think the new cm will be good change. My sleep is terrible too. And yes I understand the feeling of also feeling down about it.

Will write to you tomorrow, or soon. It's past 1am, brush teeth & bed.... Or tv?..

This is a quick hello!

Good morning @EternalFlower . I hope this weekend is better for you. Are there any activities you enjoy doing?

Thank you @EternalFlower 

Atm I have the dreaded lergy again.  It started on Wednesday and I got confirmation of a Covid close contact, even tho my 2 RAT tests are negative. Not to worry. I tend to get it mildly, well mild compared to most other things in my life.

I like your discussion about female characters. When I was young there was much less understanding about "it" around. Good to be a part of the changes and hear the discussion.

@maddison Hey!.  I just love your phrase ..."dust to adjust" hee hee.  Good one!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance