Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Sandy-66
Contributor

Tuesday nights topic on advocacy and tools

@Daydreamer   just a question for you that hopefully you can help me with. I've recently been discussing stigma and advocacy and had positive feedback of my experiences and how I managed them. So I've been made aware of Tuesdays event. It mentioned when I clicked on the link for further information that I could receive an email prior to the event but I didn't know how to go about it, cause I would like to get involved and share with others what could be possibly helpful. 

Unfortunately I'm still new here and trying to navigate around the forums and discussions as best as I can but still need a little more experience and support on occasions. 

thanks for any assistance you can provide for me much appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tuesday nights topic on advocacy and tools

Hi @Daisydreamer , I think the above message is for you?

Re: Tuesday nights topic on advocacy and tools

Hi @Sandy-66 , I may be able to help you a little bit with this Smiley Happy

The Topic Tuesday regarding Tools for Advocacy will be happening tomorrow night at 7pm AEST! If you haven't been able to sign up for the SANE mailing list (which let's you know about Topic Tuesday a week in advance), another way you can recieve an email notification for the event is by "supporting" the post I have linked for you above. On the night we will tag everyone who has supported the post so that they will get a notification on the forums and an email as a reminder.

If you are looking to share it with those around you though, you're welcome to share a link to the post. It's really wonderful that you would like to get involved and help others understand more about what advocacy is!

We also apologise for the late response, our team is away on the weekends. I hope this answered some of your questions Smiley Very Happy

Heart from cloudcore

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance