Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Coops
New Contributor

new to this

Hi I’m new and unsure of what I’m doing. I do know I recently felt something was wrong and have been diagnosed with anxiety after losing 2 sisters 10 days apart and many other relatives in a 12 month period. My feelings are overwhelming with these losses and learning to cope with my own thoughts. Speaking with others may guide me through 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: new to this

Hey there @Coops, welcome to the Forums community!  

My goodness, you have been through such a lot. I am so sorry for your losses. Grief is one of the hardest things we face as humans and the feelings can indeed be so intense and overwhelming. 

If you are interested, we have a thread on the topic of grief here: https://saneforums.org/t5/Our-stories/Grief/m-p/1149081#M223215

We have a wealth of wisdom among our community here and I hope that this can be a really supportive space for you 💛

Take good care of yourself

Kind regards

Peregrinefalcon

Re: new to this

Hello @Coops, I'm just writing to acknowledge your great losses. I am so sorry for the burden you are carrying. I hope the wonderful memories you must have will help to carry you through this difficult time. Sending my best wishes.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance