Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Everything music

Hello guys! Tonight myself and @greenpea had a bit of a discussion about music. So, rather than mix too many topics in the same thread, I've decided to create a whole new thread dedicated to all things music! Let's share our love of music here @greenpea, @Molly22, @Judi9877, @TAB, @Flying_Hams@LostAngel, @Dimity, @frog, @Anastasia, @Appleblossom@LookingHopeful, @Meowmy, @Eve7, @Zoe7, @Peri@Jynx, @Daisydreamer, @Shaz51, @Exoplanet@BlueBay, @Sphinxly, @Emelia8, @AusieRecharger, @Former-Member, @daddy and anyone else I can't think of! Share your musical knowledge and talent, please!😆😂👍

12,546 REPLIES 12,546

Re: Eything music

@Former-Member  Great idea!  Paramore the lead singer Hayley (?) has one of the purest voices I have heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVybZvrIbOM&list=RDMM&index=4

Group: Paramore. Song: Decode - Acoustic. "Decode (Twilight Soundtrack Version)", musical composition administered by: EMI Music Publishing Warner Chappell

NIN Nine Inch Nails live and rocking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_ewJNWtzA&list=RDMM&index=12

Music video by Nine Inch Nails performing March Of The Pigs. (C) 2007 Interscope Records

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea if anyone else shows an interest in music, I can also let them know about this thread. That way we don't over-crowd other threads too much lol!

Hi @Former-Member great idea. Good to see you @greenpea 

I had booked tickets to pub choir for my daughter's birthday. I'm not a singer, but it sounded so fun and we were really looking forward to it. First it got postponed - was due to happen on Tuesday but now cancelled. B***** covid. Feel teary. I'm so sick of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9I9QctdTmo

Everybody can sing, and Pub Choir is on a mission to prove it! 800 strangers gathered at The Triffid in Brisbane to crash-learn this beautiful Aussie tune in an hour, and then they recorded the outcome. Filmed and arranged with permission by Sleepy Mountain Films, Taught and arranged by Astrid ...

@frog 😘

Hi @Former-Member @frog @greenpea

I listened to paramore it was great @greenpea.

I like alternative music. Lately listening to radiohead, gretta ray, jack rivers, silversun pickups, birds of tokyo, tool.

Love it @greenpea 

I have left my teaching hat behind ... feeling more open to embrace newer music.

Hugs

Re: Everything music

Music is so therapeutic for stress and mental health issues such as depression and anxiety. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance