Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah sounds good @Bill16  am all stuffed up here , got appt cancelled on me today, had to cancel stuff , have put off trip now. these people really have done a job on me hey , waited 4 weeks for appointment and they cancel  2 hours before

TAB
Senior Contributor

they just rang me and cancelled @StuF  , have put off trip now. these people really have done a job on me hey , waited 4 weeks for appointment and they cancel  2 hours before.

sending them docs and hopefully get it done tomorrow, ie I still have to go there. had accom booked for the trip  incase was busy , have cancelled, felt like I wasnt ready dunno maybe not such a bad thing

Bloody heck @TAB !!!

The saga continues lol

🤞 for tomorrow then 🙂

@Bill16 happiest birthday to you cool friend. Have a wonderful time. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, sorry about your appointment. Hope you get one soon. Hope you feel better about SA trip . Not good here. Been to second job.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy  new phone getter easier was too big a jump think. Used to LG too hard too many stupid shortcuts takes 10x as long need to turn off

Be careful w new job. Are you dropping hours to do it?? 

@TAB hey tabby, hope your internet and phone get sorted. Just chilling

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah one day @Meowmy  bed soon here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yer just need sum phos copper rods plus emery paper and oxy to anneal end of pipe before expanding it lol @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance