Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay.

Hey @Meowmy 

What’s new with you?

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had drag of a day. Just waking from nap. Hope you're all okay

@Oaktree hey Platter, not feeling motivated here ha. Need to cook dinner etc ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko  drs good and bad. Head scans , yes sinus still there, nothing untoward though.

Sleep study=> Severe Sleep Apnea stopped breathing for 95 seconds once , stopped breathing 12x per hour while asleep

Got sick cert for Centrelink to give me some breathing space with DES they claim its up to me to sort out exemption from mutual obligation.

Woah @TAB 

No good regards sleep apnea. Maybe that’s why you have been feeling tired? I guess they will get you on cpap machine?

G'day forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @Glisten @Jacques 

hey @Bill16 hows it going mate? not much happening here, a quiet day. 

In my case sleep apnoea was caused by ethanol. Looked up if alcohol causes sleep apnoea and it does, it causes the airways to collapse. Dont know if it can be rectified by just giving up alcohol though

Knew someone on facebook with it and used to be an alcoholic and as far as I know she still had sleep apnoea even though she gave up the drink @TAB 

But that sounds quite severe the length of time and amount of times you stopped breathing. It must be very distressing for you. Where to from here? Has your doctor indicated what is going to happen next? One of those face machines you got to sleep with.

You still got to sort out Centrelink.

At least nothing came up on the brain scan

TAB
Senior Contributor

got to ring people who gave me test gear think @Oaktree 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance