Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

cat said feed me as it walked past me to feeding spot , ate now just about asleep in bedroom lol . @Meowmy just having coffee here. feel bit rubbish , think celebrated AFL win too much ha ha I was in bed a long time, just not always restful I guess.

should be getting back to study or going to start worrying about it.

Anyway, hope work goes okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @Oaktree @ENKELI @Glisten

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with study. Very good re cat

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm no motivation @Meowmy  might tidy up a bit re study area , look at tv, take stuff to bins, then think about it lol 

@TAB know the feeling of trying to get started on a Monday morning! I'm staring at a bowl of red lentils that have been soaking for 24 hours contemplating that I have to bake some bread with it somehow lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better and get lot done. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, bit different now @Meowmy  nearly ready to start  got a feeling have appt on thurs,cant remember, or find anything, maybe mixing things up with day thats already been. had 4 things on one day at one stage, found  2 on this day, now wondering, ha guess not end of world if miss something, plus cant think what it would have been 

Morning Tabalugalians @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @ENKELI and the Cool 😎 friends @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

Hope your Monday is good to you.

My hands are swollen like baseball mitts. Happens every time I overdo the grunt work.

30 minutes in the sauna then to the Shed.

G

Thanks @TAB I've checked them out and like the Ela Vegan website. I'm going to try her recipe with your suggestion! I never saw her webpage before. You tend to get different search results based on your location obviously but I also don't use google so that may be it. I think it will work better than the poor recipe I got off facebook which i've been tweaking. The last loaf turned out ok and held together because I soaked the lentils and did not grind them. It tasted better than my packet sweet potato bread. I have some leftover gluten free oats which need to be used up and chickpea flour plus herb, olives and seeds. I think it will turn out well. Will let you know. Guess I've got to start moving lol