Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

May22
Contributor

Bpd and jealousy

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I posted and truth be told my jealously is out of control, I’m looking for help and advice regarding finding a group of people with bpd who can meet up for coffee and just talk about our issues and what we’ve done to fix them. As someone who’s always struggled with my borderline and keeping and making friends I’m struggling so much with seeing my partner have that life for herself. I’d just like to meet other people with the same struggles. Any advice is appreciated 🙂 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bpd and jealousy

Hey @May22 ,

BPD and jealousy get hand-in-hand quite often. I know from my own lived experience. It was hard to accept it, but it was true that I was jealous.

Is you go to The Australian BPD Foundation and look at their monthly newsletter, at the end of it, you will find a list of BPD and non-BPD specific supports in each state. This may help you connect with people.

You are also welcome to connect with a BPD community on the forums at Raising Awareness of BPD - Flipping the Script .

To be honest, @BPDSurvivor may be able to give some more insight as to why a room full of borderlines can sometimes do more harm than good!

Oh, I believe there is also the BPD community website you can have a look at.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance