Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying not to let past get to me

@Leeanne1  

Yes, I'd imagine so...

I reckon the most you could do is take care and be there for the day when  it turns around. 8 children and now grandchildren, too! Someday you're gonna have someone wanting to catch up with you...

I hope your right 👍

Suffering with headaches not sure why Im stressing about.

I'm Sad,Ive wrote letters to my twins boys and I got nothing back.i was hoping to fix things so I my family I have 8 children and only 3 talk to me . I've been copying while unt my boyfriend said that my children hate me and don't love me 😭😭😭😢😢😢 💔💔💔💔

Hey @Leeanne1 , I'm happy to hear you have been coping quite well up until now. Believe it or not, I have been thinking about you. 

I'm sorry to hear your boys have not yet responded. At least they know what is on your heart. A parent will always yearn for their children. Embrace the 3 who are speaking to you, one day, perhaps, one day, the others will return - in their time.

Sitting with you.

@tyme 

I'm trying so hard and then my boyfriend tell me my phone hate me,I wish to talk to other parents that knows what it's like 

I miss my children

I'm thinking of my children and I miss them dearly I do hope some day they speak to me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: I miss my children

I miss my children I do my best to expect what I have but it so hard. Is there any one here in the same boat as me where your children won't talk to you after they have grown up 

Feeling depressed

im feeling depressed alone😞😓

Re: Feeling depressed

Hey there @Leeanne1 

I'm here to chat, how are you feeling this morning? 

Sendings hugs, 

Amber22

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance