Skip to main content

Re: Let's talk DID and dissociation

Hi guys this will be a long post as we catch up with what we missed today and respond to everyone. Also if our post is kinda muddled we've been switchy today and we have a few littles that are unsettled so we are watching we can be heroes to help calm them. This means Harmony(me) Sapphire and about 4 littles are at front so sorry if the chirp in.

So I'm gonna get started.

@Fluttershy1 

OMG finally someone who has more littles than bigs and middles. We've literally been told by multiple therapist that it is unusual to have a large amount of littles which surprises me as DID is basically the result of childhood trauma. 

We hope things are going better for you. We are here for you if you wanna talk.

Yay go guppy 

@Bellarose75 

We were actually shocked to learn that it is more common to have blackholes/nothingness. The only reason we have an internal world is because the host use to retreat inside herself try and escape her abuse. When she retreated she started creating a world to help her feel safe and it just kinda stuck.

Our system does change a fair bit to but the host almost at 30 years old we dont really get new alters much any more which is probably a good thing.

We also have a sexual/sex addict alter, she has become important part of our system as the host finds intercourse painful, but she still isn't considered a main though which she is okay with. 

We hope your little is ok.

I wuv Disney movees and Minecraft 

Hope you sleep well and your appointments go well.

@Former-Member 

We hope you found your unaccounted alter it can be scary when they do that, we have alters who come and go sometimes disappearing for years.

Our internal world was created was created by host as an escape from abuse.

Our host also hears voices separate from us but we can't hear them only she does. 

We are not sure if it's normal for alters to have their own disorders but our Kelly is mute and displays many autistic traits.

We have a few alters into Pokemon and Naruto 

@destructive 

We will try to explain but sorry if we confuse you more.

Integration is when a therapist helps you work towards being a singleton, they work with you to try and bring all the pieces together but a strong enough trigger could cause a resplit and we decided that it easier being multiple.

We found it is important to respect each others boundaries. Try finding a way for youse to communicate better. We use a communal diary, we ask each other questions, give answer and request needs and wants.

Internal world was here before  me (Harmony) so I don't know what it is like without one.

Our host struggles with time loss and activities being done she didn't do maybe just tell your therapist you don't remember.  Honestly we aren't in therapy anymore even though we need it so we aren't really sure how to get the therapy you need.

We stopped therapy as therapists kept trying to force us into integration and we don't want that. As for going out well we are a system of hermit crabs lol 

@MySunrise,

We started switching when host was 12/13 and host knew of 4 of us but she was 23 before she met the rest except for a few trauma holders that she is aware of being there but hasn't met yet as they hold trauma that would be too much for her. 

Being co conscious with mor than 2 is new to the system  and results in headaches. Also host has trouble being co conscious and often just retreats and then has no clue what happened. 

Our host was dealing with a lot when switching started so honestly we became her way of coping to get through day to day.

@BraveOne 

Your very welcome

Honestly having us is how our host copes.

We completely understand not sharing, a system working in harmony is built on trust and respect.

@Unlonely1 ,

Its okay we go quiet for months at a time sometimes. We are happy you found us too. Our host fights switches all the time though she is stronger at it now she sometimes wins. 

@Bellarose75  I'm awake 🙁 my dog is sick and @Former-Member @thank you 

@destructive , I hope your puppy isn't too sick 😔

We can count all our friends on our hands. We have seven friends. One of them is a little unreliable, and has literally hurt and manipulated us before and I don't trust her at all, but one of her littles adore her. 

We also have a group chat with six other people, our six other friends. Some of them are okay and nice, and the others put themselves in danger constantly and we get a lot of anxiety over the fac that the one in the most danger is our boyfriend. 

What should we do? Should we leave the friends behind and try to start a new? Do we break up with the boyfriend? 

Hi @Former-Member, 

How are you the morning, Our host isn't so great so I'm just out and about. 

*Ava*

Hi hi hi,

Big sis no good today, she she she no come out of room room room inside. Harmy say say say I can talk to peepools here here here maybe other littles be be be on on on. I is is is strudel I I I 5s I is a a a peepool wolf

Hi all,

Well I made it out today, Hope that you guys don't mind that you have only really talked to alters and not myself so far.

I hope everyone is traveling well today 

@Former-Member , I am glad you got out today, no need to worry about us talking only to alters it's just how it is for many of us. Therapy was a train wreck but moving forward isn't going to be easy. Lost time in our session so, an alter I am not aware of was out 😔 I a icrem iiiii like icee

🍰🍰🍰🌹☺️🏎💙🦖🌸🍄🌧🤣🐲🐸

☝️Everyone meet Kimmy our resident 5 year old. 
Do you guys struggle with like real bad mood swings, I ask because I do but today's was very different I went from immense anger to disgustingly romantic it's not normally like that for us. 

@destructive , how is your dog my friend?

@Fluttershy1, hi sweetie hope today wasn't to rough. 

@Former-Member @Unlonely1 @BraveOne @MySunrise  just checking in seeing how everythiing is for you. 

@Bellarose75 - not such a great day. Wish it was abit better to be honest

Hi @Bellarose75

Its harmony again hosts son is going to bed so she decided to retreat again. 

I'm sorry your session didn't go well.

Hi hi hi kimmy I 5s to to to I love ice cream to I I I loves banilla. Is is is you a peepool wolf like me me me