Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning everyone. 

@TAB @Meowmy @Oaktree @StuF 

Have learned a new spiritual practice to keep my crown chakra activated. I feel peace, serenity, calm and happiness apart from feeling "in my body" its also improved my sleep! The crown chakra can be linked to MI and insomnia if its blocked. The crown doesn't start opening in some people until they are around 50 years old. Anyway have never felt such levels of inner peace and bliss from an easy to do practice. I also did a crystal grid yesterday too for drawing negative energy out of the crown! Its been good.  Never felt this level of peace unless I had acupuncture in the past. It lasts an entire day. I do it morning and night. Bravo! ❤️

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @ENKELI @Glisten @MDT @Emelia8  @Appleblossom  and anyone else around

Good morning to YOU @TAB! I hope you are well rested. I saw the sky this morning and it was a brilliant pink. It dispersed by sunrise but I had never seen the sky so pink before - it was beautiful. Have been on my Zen Chi machine. Meditated. Breathwork. Got to get out into the garden fairly soon. Just made a pot of jiaogulan tea after having frittata for breakfast. My solar water is ready to drink. Have just been checking the astrology for Sun in Virgo and theres so much to look forward to. Plus we have an eclipse in September. Lunar eclipses are like a wild card that produce radical change in peoples lives. So things are going to start to shift in dramatic ways next month

@TAB hey tabby, hope the day pans out well.

Morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko 

Leaving here soon for Port Macquarie for dad's birthday weekend. Won't be on here much.

Wishing you great days!

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy holiday weeke d and birthday party.

Wow what a treat @StuF! Enjoy your holiday getaway. Sounds like fun. A break sounds good.

I've just downloaded my eclipse report for Sept/Oct its indicating the types of dramatic changes we will be experiencing next month. We have two eclipses coming up and they occur in pairs.

I will have to check what is called the eclipse "Saros cycle" which is when the eclipses last occurred roughly 18 years ago. So you can go back over your personal history 18 years ago to see what happened in your life in the previous Saros cycle so you know what to expect but with greater maturity and hindsight.

They are similar indicators of what to expect but you can engage more fully with. Eclipses are the wild card and they force change in your life.

We will all be experiencing this

TAB
Senior Contributor

went back to bed here @SmilingGecko  blowing a gale outside not sure I want to drive in it , could just leave till tomorrow re shops @Meowmy 

Wise choice @TAB i'm just waiting for my earplugs from Amazon and am going to do a practice that blocks out stimuli from light and sound to generate greater awareness. I allready had an eyecover just needed to get plugs. Should be interesting. Someone in the UFO community suggested it in a book and he does it as part of a regular practice. He said he made plenty of gains doing it for some reason

TAB
Senior Contributor

Enjoy @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance