Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah, it's a win in the end @TAB 

I just saw your makeup bag and thought i'd mention. Some people use it some people don't. I gave myself a DIY haircut the other day and thought of you @Glisten

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, phone got sorted. Young man at shop sweet talked me out of complaining against them ha ha

Well at least it's fixed @Meowmy 

Should complain though...or at least get some compensation for stuffing you around

@StuF hey StuF, think will write a complaint ha ha

Good idea @Meowmy 

Good afternoon @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques hope you are all doing well 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, going okay here. Will be having a few days off work soon. What are you up to ?

@StuF @TAB Got everything I needed done today. @Meowmy think long term. You may have to go back to the phone place in future and if you issue a complaint now they may recognise you when you go back. I don't know how complaints work but don't think its worth it in the long term unless they stuff up again. I would not complain to protect any future dealings I may have with that store.  I sense that customer service representative's job may be at risk but i may be wrong.

Hello cool friend @Meowmy I hope you enjoy days off