Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy Wednesday 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes its hopeless @StuF  and not the first time its happened re notifications. still getting double 'support ' numbers on phone too, also happened befor e more than once  , like 11 supports 22 supports etc 

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko and anyone else around.

@TAB hey tabby, late start at work. Just got to work. Having a coffee. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

no notifications at all today looks like @Meowmy @StuF  site was down completely at like 4am. been to local shop, split like 3 bigger coles bags of wood , got blood pumping lol, trying to sort out appts . probs need to do a bit of study today as well. got some naughty food, a ham cheese croissant and some skinless cheese 'kranksis' really needs the skin .. der .. 

Hello @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten 

I've had no notifications either. Have been doing preparedness. Amazon Prime has significant discounts today like 30-40% off today. Got some things for my stash. Got to learn how to use an Isreali bandage its in my first aid kit along with Bloodstop a thing they use in ED departments. Got a few other things. The lady I follow in preparedness had a father who was a doctor of some kind so she knows about these things. 

@SmilingGecko Notifications over the last 36 hours has significantly FAILED.

How’s the 😎 friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 ?

I don’t want to go to the Shed today.

G

@StuF @TAB @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

Hey guys,

I am ok, just waiting to hear from my Sister. We are going into Crown to buy tickets for Wicked

TAB
Senior Contributor

I got a snow jacket for $100, was $200 plus free delivery @SmilingGecko  also got a latex mattress topper the other day, so might finally see what all the hype is about re latex.  was $300 after big discount and only 2 inches thick. got a few new pillows as well, mine are disgusting atm. got really good ones during covid, but a few washes and they are stuffe, not worth keeping any more

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you enjoy it @Oaktree I only went there like 2-3 times, for cheap food and went with someone and watched them pump money into pokies lol

they used to bus old people there to eat lol. okay was in down-market section, not the good restaurant

Hello @Glisten still no notifications. Mercury is in 'shadow' and is about to turn retrograde. All things to do with communication including internet going haywire under such a sky

@TAB well i'm done with Amazon. All the things I needed were on sale. Was particularly pleased to get heat and fire protective mitts to use outdoors on my eco-zoom oven to stop me burning myself cooking outdoors if the gas and electricity go down. This Bleedstop stuff is also pretty nifty TAB. I sliced myself while preparing dinner early on this year and the wound would not stop and wished i had a product like Bleedstop because i wound up in a pop up afterhours clinic they have now to take pressure off the hospital system with covid. Had to take a taxi. Would have been less drama to just use Bleedstop and save a useless trip