Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

maybe there was a rush on last time or depends how you ask @StuF  lead me to 2dud dentists as no wait times

Hope this one is the jackpot @TAB 

@StuF hey StuF, very nice to see you back. Glad you had a good time. Just done work here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , only my pots of gold with the other ones @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby very good re dentist. Done work. 

Thats really good to know @TAB dental costs as you know can be exorbitant. I hope they can facilitate something for you with your budget in mind and having a skilled dentist that knows what they are doing. Plus they are not far away which is an added bonus. The bread tasted good, got enough for 2 weeks supply at least. I will put in sundried tomatoes and chia next time. The texture was good and well cooked through 

Good to hear youre back @StuF did you have a nice time? I hope you are well rested. I don't remember the last time I went on holiday - it must have been over 12 years ago!!! lol If I go away I don't normally sleep well. I'm quite happy around the house these days. Just pottering, can't complain really - I always have enough on the go just not well enough to explore the world and I sort of wonder about the costs involved though.  These days just like home life. 

Hi @Meowmy 

How have you been?

Hey @SmilingGecko  - I definitely ain't complaining about going on holiday, but it's always nice to be home, too 🙂

When my ex and I were together he had a council car that had a petrol card or something paid for by the council so we used to go on outings a lot on weekends and once a year used to stay a few days in a B&B in the country @StuF It was nice having a change of scenery but was happy to be back home! But I'm glad you enjoyed it, it sounds like fun, go you!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , will ask /google re form and $67 had not heard of that before, said would use extras this time tho, as in form prob needs to be approved etc who knows @SmilingGecko 

thats good re bread