Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF  had a weird dream where this young guy who I have seen around where i live came up to me and said he has died of a her oin over dose. then he came up and hugged me.  thing is i havent seen him for weeks.  i was seeing him quite often he even ran in front of my support workers car and looked right at me. just weird what do you think?

Normally when i see dead people in dreams they are people who i know who are saying good bye or some other message.  i have never had a dream about someone who i really dont know.

Hey @greenpea 

We talked about dreams the last couple of weeks at group...with no great conclusions as to wtf they are! lol

Def weird!

@PeppyPatti I understand how you feel. I don't know whats going to happen next time I go to the dentist. Have been told through health circles wisdom extractions are too routine and dentists stand to profit from that. People are avoiding dentists because they can't afford it a bit like neglecting car maintenance and driving around uninsured etc.  You would be surprised how people are living these days under inflation. But I hope you get a good outcome, thats all you want. I try to keep my cost structure down as much as possible but its just getting beyond ridiculous now! I belong to an online budgeting group and we are seeing more and more people joining who are sick, have resigned, are retired or a carer with no financial means. They have lived comfortably in the past but now they can't afford anything with the cost of living pressures.

@StuF   they are weird.  have you ever had a dream about a visitation of a dead friend or relative or someone you dont even know?

@TAB enjoy TV tabby, canned food cause cancer. Better throw them

Can't say I have @greenpea 

I don't tend to remember many of my dreams. My 'thing' seems to be de ja vu. I seem to get that quite a bit! Nothing 'significant', but always odd

TAB
Senior Contributor

cans good for you @Meowmy  lol 

@StuF  did you know dej a vu can be a "aura" a seizure.  do you have epilepsy?

Pro-Shoot footage from "Singles" (1992). Included in the Blu Ray remastering. https://vk.com/aliceandchains

@greenpea  I didn't know that!

I don't have epilepsy as far as I know