Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @Captain24 that sounds awful. I hope you're OK. Is there anything that helps the situation? I haven't been online and just catching up on what's happening for you. Glad to hear doctors are looking into it for you, pain is no fun!

There is nothing I can do @Paperdaisy. I’ve taken a lot of OTC painkillers and it’s not helping. I can’t find a comfortable position to stay in. I can’t even walk without extreme pain. 

It wasn’t too bad until they made me

lay on my stomach in the MRI machine unable to move. Now it’s out of control.

Its really bringing me down and I don’t know how to stop it. 

That sounds really hard @Captain24 I'm sorry you're experiencing that. I wish there was more I could do. The only thing that helps me when I have a bad back is heat but I don't think I've ever experienced anything as severe as what you're describing. 💝

I’ve just had a long hot shower with the hot water pounding on my back. @Paperdaisy. I’d have a bath but it’s to hard to get into. 

Just being listened to helps. And being able to whinge. 

@Captain24 I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain. It must be really hard to deal with.

We are here listening and sitting with you 💕💕

Hi @Paperdaisy nice to see you 

I hear you @Captain24 pain is a tricky one! Here for you 🤗

Hey @Snowie Hope you're well 💝

Thank you for listening to my self centred whinging tonight. I really do appreciate it. 

Im putting my broken body to bed. 

Thank you so much @Paperdaisy @Snowie.

I hope you both have a good night.

Good morning @Captain24 

I hope you got some sleep last night and your back didn't give you too much grief.

Also, it wasn't self centered whinging. You had every right to express what was happening after the day you had have, and the pain you are going through. Sometimes it helps just to get those thoughts and feelings out. If it helps, keep on venting, we are here to listen.

@Captain24 how are you feeling today my friend , a little better i hope , sitting with you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance