Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: I miss my children

Hi @Leeanne1   I’m sorry you’re feeling this way after doing so well. I understand how you feel, I’ve had a bad day myself, missing my daughter. What have you been doing of late that helps you deal with this? I feel a lot better tonight after simply having a really good cry to release some of the built up pain. It’s not a solution but it does help 🙏❤️

Hugs @Krishna @Leeanne1 ,

My thoughts are with you both.

@Krishna 

I do see  some that I talk to about it. I try not to think about it but when I look at photos or on Facebook that does  upset me. Ive been cleaning my unit and crocheting putting puzzles together . It's so hard some days 

Hi @Leeanne1 ,

it must be difficult, yet I can see you are doing your best. I’m sure I’ve shared that I’ve been on the other side of this road, where I was the one who didn’t speak to my parents.

Yet when I was ready, I returned.

Sometimes, space is good.

Hi @Krishna 

Hi @BPDSurvivor As a parent who loves and misses her daughter, that space is extremely painful. 

I miss my family

I miss my family it's hard to talk about things the my children did when they were young cause it triggers me off thinking 🤔🤔

Feeling down miss my family would like to see my grandchildren 😭😭😭

Hey @Leeanne1 that's really tough. It hurts to be away from the ones we love. Is there anything that is helpful for you when you're feeling this way? 

@Jynx 

Crocheting and trying not to think about . I have hopes that one day my children will talk to me and I hate when someone crunches that .  

@Leeanne1 corcheting is definitely a good way to keep focused, as well as getting creative! Aww has someone said something about this to you? That can be so hard to get difficult reminders like that. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance