Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Flossie78
Contributor

Mental health

Hi, I am just trying to reach out and chat with people who struggle with mental health issues.

29 REPLIES 29

Re: Mental health

Hey @Flossie78 ,

Welcome to the forums. My name is tyme, the Community Lead on the forums. It's great to see you here tonight. 

We're a pretty friendly bunch. Feel free to introduce yourself at Re: Welcome! Introduce yourselfi here 🙂 

I'm sure many will be able to share that they are living (or have lived) with mental health struggles. I hope you get the support and connection you deserve.

Tagging a few members who may pop by to say hi.

@ArraDreaming @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Snowie @Ainjoule @Asgard @8ppleTree 

Hello @Flossie78 , and welcome 

Here for you if you like to share some of your story , only when you want too 

Letting you know that you are not alone my friend 

Hey @Flossie78 

Welcome to the forums! I have mental health issues too. Good to meet you. 

Hey @Flossie78 welcome
This place has been awesome for me
I am up for a chat I whenever you like
Just the @ tag feature so I know you are after me 🙂
rav3n
Peer Support Worker

welcome to the forums @Flossie78, so exciting to have you join the community! i'm new as well 😊

is there anything in particular you'd like to discuss in terms of mental health (i.e. coping techniques, resources, etc)?

I’m sorry I’m just about to settle down for the night. Maybe we can talk on Friday night

@Flossie78 feel free to respond whenever you want, there's no pressure at all! hope you a good night 😊

Hi @Flossie78 

Good to meet you, as you can see from all the replies, people are very friendly on here and are always around to listen, support or simply have a chat.  Take care............Asgard

Hi Asgard, I’m going good at the moment cos things have settled somewhat in my life. I just like having someone who understands me when I’m having a mental breakdown. I work 5 days a week and have weekends off. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance