Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Newbie's Social Club - Come make some friends!

Hey @Shaz51,

Having a hard time today.lots of bpd splitting and depression keeps flaring up. Just wish I had more support where I am. It's so isolating here...
Struggling but still trying.
-Vayle

Are you in a rural area ? @Vayle 

we are and i can send you lots of understanding hugs 

letting you know that you are not alone my friend 

we are here for you 

@RiverSeal , you like tea or coffee ?

hello and welcome @Nimmi 😍

I'm a coffee drinker @Shaz51 and on my second for the morning! How about you? RiverSeal 

nearly ready for my second coffee for the day  @RiverSeal 😁

coffee drinker here too 😎

I’m a coffee drinker and can’t start the day without a stove top espresso. That usually keeps me going all day

@RiverSeal 

Hi @TiredandScared, I too feel alone and am looking to connect with others going through similar experiences. This forum is so good in 'talking' with other people who understand. I have an older brother with bipolar1 and care for a 24 year old son with depression and anxiety. I also suffer anxiety and depression myself. My friend's 20 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with bipolar1 after experiencing her first psychotic episode. Now that her medication has been worked out, she is doing really well. She is back studying art and doing some casual work. What I have learnt, is that it is really important to take care of ourselves. I hope you are making time for that.

Hi @Shaz51, I got out and went for a walk with a friend this morning which was good. I find the mornings are the hardest. This afternoon is quiet so I have been playing chess online. I hope you're doing well.

Hi @1078 ,

I am a little orange on SANE and it was nice to see your post. It is good that you have friends you can take walks with, not so good that mornings are so trying. Are you a good chess player? If yes best you do not challenge me to a game online, if not then we could play as I am not that good.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance