Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

maybe there was a rush on last time or depends how you ask @StuF  lead me to 2dud dentists as no wait times

Hope this one is the jackpot @TAB 

@StuF hey StuF, very nice to see you back. Glad you had a good time. Just done work here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , only my pots of gold with the other ones @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby very good re dentist. Done work. 

Thats really good to know @TAB dental costs as you know can be exorbitant. I hope they can facilitate something for you with your budget in mind and having a skilled dentist that knows what they are doing. Plus they are not far away which is an added bonus. The bread tasted good, got enough for 2 weeks supply at least. I will put in sundried tomatoes and chia next time. The texture was good and well cooked through 

Good to hear youre back @StuF did you have a nice time? I hope you are well rested. I don't remember the last time I went on holiday - it must have been over 12 years ago!!! lol If I go away I don't normally sleep well. I'm quite happy around the house these days. Just pottering, can't complain really - I always have enough on the go just not well enough to explore the world and I sort of wonder about the costs involved though.  These days just like home life. 

Hi @Meowmy 

How have you been?

Hey @SmilingGecko  - I definitely ain't complaining about going on holiday, but it's always nice to be home, too 🙂

When my ex and I were together he had a council car that had a petrol card or something paid for by the council so we used to go on outings a lot on weekends and once a year used to stay a few days in a B&B in the country @StuF It was nice having a change of scenery but was happy to be back home! But I'm glad you enjoyed it, it sounds like fun, go you!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , will ask /google re form and $67 had not heard of that before, said would use extras this time tho, as in form prob needs to be approved etc who knows @SmilingGecko 

thats good re bread

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance