Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB yea tabby, people say food is great, bath and scenery very nice. Should be relaxing and pleasant. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

must be other things, but yeah @Meowmy at least i like to drink plus I could go in sumo wrestling lol 

@TAB hey tabby, don't think the stuff that important. It's beautiful there. Pleasant and clean. They had a dark history during the war. They are different now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  their country is in trouble with birthrates and racism/immigration

anyhoo there are nice aspects to their culture

my father was on losing side in war . rubs off on kids. Proven. will be bending someones ear about it all soon, ie trying to please .. father by joining army ie destroying my life missing friends for 3 years 18-21  they grew up, I survived.

@TAB hey tabby, recently I have learnt to completely forgiven my parents. And don't hold negative feelings to them. The world is mine. It is hard. But now it's up to me. They don't have any more power over my life. They didn't  value the time when I was growing up. Now I am grown. Life is my own.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy 

my father would have been 100 today lol..

@TAB wow tabby, it could be an important day.re your father

TAB
Senior Contributor

I can picture very old him, am sort of laughing at him @Meowmy  no time for him at all anymore. 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16  hope your days go okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance