Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

Ohhh @Jynx , I had to have a look at my message -- mice/ mince 🤣😂

Give the @moderator a laugh 😃 

Hey @tyme , @Jynx , @Ainjoule , @ArraDreaming , @Snowie , @Patches59 , @Dimity , @Oaktree 

1000003461.jpg

@tyme , Yellow blue tongue lizard 🦎 

Hahaha @Shaz51  imagine though! New conspiracy theory just dropped: 

Is Shaz secretly an owl?! Signs:

Eats mice

Very wise

Very cute

Cares for all in her nest

Can spot a person in need on forums from miles away - indicates big field of vision, thus she must be able to turn head 180 degrees.... 🦉

Okay, I've had my fun with this now, y'know if you wanted to have like a normal conversation or something 😅

🤣😂normal conversation,  never my awesome friend 🧡 @Jynx 

Love your description of  me 😊

I might need to change my profile picture to an old wise owl 🦉 🤔 

You always make my day 💕 

Haha yay!! You always make my day too hun, at least one of the great big smiles I get on my face each shift is from you!! 💜

Honestly I think it would suit you @Shaz51!! I found this and thought it was super pretty too!!

Screenshot 2024-07-27 192338.png

(You don't have to use it or even change your pic if you don't want to, I just got lost in google images and wanted to share 😁)

1000003462.png

 trying to put it in my profile picture @Jynx 😊 but having trouble 

Oh noooo @Shaz51 where are you running into hiccups? I will try to help if I can! Hmm I wonder if I could change it myself? 

Success @Shaz51! Or at least on my end. Can you see your new profile pic now?  

Evening @Jynx @Shaz51 @Dimity @tyme @NatureLover and everyone else

has been a cold, wet, dismissal day here weather wise.

after a late start I decided to start working on a job I’ve had on my to do list.

has been a slow day production wise but have started adding extra blockout to my blockout drapes.

that will leave just one window without any drapes.  Window is near the ceiling, above my 3m wide sliding glass doors

Dinner then going to be getting comfy on the couch under light weight blanket with my 2 4-legged hot water bottles.  lol.   Favourite time for the 3 of us. 🐱 

Well done @Patches59 . And the blockout lining should insulate well too. I needcto replace my drapes.

I love owl pictures @Shaz51 @Jynx - I don't think I've ever seen one irl. Minerva the goddess of wisdom is pictured as an owl.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance