Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

hello everyone I havnt posted for a while ,Im feeling much better though in some ways,Ill post more elsewhere if needed,todays Achievements are one having a hot shower,two watching Documentry movies about different singers and their life stories,three switching off from all social media,four listening to Japanese bamboo flute music and practicing deep breathing excercises to do some mindullness and to let go of stress and anger thats built up,five changed my sheets,pillowcases,blanket and washed Sheets,Pillowcases,blanket,six put some lavender air freshner in my room,seven impulsively decided to cut my hair just cause I felt like cutting my hair,mostly just practicing to be in the momment,eight just Ordered take out for dinner,next after dinner might Journal,paint nails,put on lip gloss and brush my teeth,I have to find ways to just be and look after myself,thank you so much to all my friends and the support on here HeartHeartHeart

Well done @LostAngel @Judi9877 it's good seeing your achievements.  I did some weeding then cooked dinner (tortellini and veg). I was notified a couple of my Xmas parcels to family were delivered early which is good. 

hello @Dimity@Judi9877@LostAngel@TAB@frog@BlueBay@oceangirl@utopia@greenpea@Emelia8@Peri@jem80@Anastasia@utopia@Faith-and-Hope 

@Adge@Jacques@Exoplanet@Appleblossom@deco@Snowie@Exoplanet 

Today Saturday 

we went christmas shopping 

watered mums pot plants 

done some bookwork 

afternoon tea with my mum and aunty 

feeling tired now soo wrapping done tomorrow 

Hi @Shaz51

Hi everyone.

I did my Saturday Yoga Class (8.30am) this morning.

Then did weekly Aviary maintenance - Made sure everyone had plenty of Seed & Clean Water.

Nice surprise - The 4 or 5 Wild Mice did not seem to have moved back into Aviary.

They were living/ hiding underneath the Seed Hopper (last week).

I then did some more essential shopping.

Had to drive to 3 different ATM's - before 3rd final ATM finally gave me my $$.

The 1st 2 ATM's chucked wobblies - They said they did not like my ATM Card.

One ATM said my Card is Expired - Which it is not, as it's Valid for another 12 months yet.

I need that $$ to buy my Yoga Card, for my Yoga Classes.

Adge

Good day @Shaz51 

I went to the market and picked up the name puzzles for my 2 great nieces and great nephew. Got mum some lemon butter and passionfruit butter, which she loves. Those were my last Xmas presents.

Went to mums and put Dynamic Lifter on her garden beds, then mulched heavily.

Went home and washed my dog. She is a Labrador and hates being washed. Had to wrestle her into the bathroom, then wrestle her into the shower, then continually wrestle her to stand under the water..(I have a large, long shower). Pulled the muscle in my back and hurt my wrist. But she is clean and soft.

Did 3 loads of washing.

Put clean sheets on the bed.

Very tired and worn out now.

Good evening @utopia @Adge @Shaz51 @Dimity @LostAngel @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @Rhye @Anastasia @frog @MDT @TAB and everyone here. Well done on your achievements forumites! Everything from lemon butter to lavender spray to yoga classes to Christmas shopping- I'm very impressed with each of you👍🏻️!

Today, my achievements were:

- I had a very challenging yet thought provoking session with my psychologist which left me with lots of questions and ideas so I wrote them down in my journal to focus on later;

- I picked up my new used car from the dealership 

- I went to both Kmart and Spotlight to pick up my click and collect orders

- I had a shower 

- I purchased new sleepwear from Kmart that is really comfortable 

- I checked the Big Bash T20 scores on my phone to see that the Hobart Hurricanes had defeated the Sydney Sixers at long last!

- I picked up my cat Mitz from my sisters house and brought her back to my new rental property.

That's all from me! Keep listing those wonderful achievements and don't forget to celebrate them no matter how big or small!

Judi9877☺️💐

hi everyone

my achievements yesterday were

2 loads of washing

a walk alone on the beach while listening to music

a bit of grocery shopping

bit of sewing of baby burp cloths

play with little A 

wow sounds like a busy day for us yesterday @BlueBay@Judi9877@utopia@Adge@Dimity 

@utopiahope you are feeling ok today after bathing  your furbaby xoxo

sounds like a good day for resting  today 

done a load of washing 

very hot up here today 

@Judi9877  Sounds like a really productive day. A good therapy session is wonderful when you can look at the questions it raises, and answer them. Well done.

Congrats - a new car. How exciting. And new pj's. You will feel so comfortable. I put clean sheets on the bed yesterday. There is nothing as luxurious as fresh clean sheets.

@Shaz51 My back is ok this morning. But my arm and wrist feels like it is badly twisted. A few days rest and it will be back to good.

So many achievements from everyone @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @utopia @BlueBay @Adge @LostAngel 

Today I did short bursts of gardening, a walk, cleaning the kitchen, my computer project and knitting a pink mohair scarf. Struggling a bit with anxiety and my eyesight so was pleased with what I did. I'm tracking and restricting my screen time on news and social media as it's been excessive but need to cut back further. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance