Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Trying to ring the big hospital so I can talk to mum with no luck @Dimity 

Keep trying @Shaz51 

Um getting survival angle re cans else chicken loaf/stasbourg/polony can be ok yes , all can be eaten cold, Phps not canned chicken I prob wouldn't go that far. Dont cook the corned beef maybe. I tried it and it disappears lol ok its good source of protein. Coles and woolies own brand like $2.50/360g lol bit of white pepper, tom sauce, mustard , make a sandwich Yum @SmilingGecko

Used to do that w parents before they dropped off @Shaz51  father used a mobile last few years. Sister set it up for him. Can get simple ones for old people w big buttons etc . 

Hi Forum Friends 🙋

@TAB 

@Judi9877 

@Dimity 

@Shaz51 

@SmilingGecko 

@BenjiBoy 

@FloatingFeather 

Today I got out of bed, ate two decent meals and walked around outside during my telehealth appointment with Psychologist for a bit of exercise.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Super achievements @RedHorse ! I'm so glad you have shared to liven up this thread 🙂

I've only just finished my dinner...and... I've snuck in a kit kat 🙂

tyme

Well Done You @RedHorse 👍 😸

Good evening everyone!

@TAB 

@Judi9877 

@Dimity 

@Shaz51 

@Smiling_Gecko 

@BenjiBoy 

@FloatingFeather 

Today I went to my GP and got a Mental Health plan fired up. I wont let this one gather dust like the last two. 

I also went to the gym and was absolutely buzzing afterwards... I also found out that a gym buddy is going through a similar journey to me, so we are going to catch up outside of the gym to support eachother. 

A Great day!

Hi @RedHorse,

Thanks for the tag :).

So great to read your achievements. You should be proud of yourself. I look forward to hearing how you are getting on and wish you lots of positivity.

Hope the week ahead is good to you and you keep up the positive achievements!

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather

Hey @BenjiBoy,

Thanks for the update. What great news to read - I'm so happy for you. You sound really positive and heading in a really great direction!

How good is that you found a gym buddy on a similar journey - sometimes if we just step out into the outside world (and I totally understand and respect that that is not easy for some people - a family member of mine has social phobia so I get it) but if you can, things can really change for the better. Even just through meeting just one other person.

I hope the rest of your week and weekend are just as great @BenjiBoy!

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance