Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Bipolar 2 diagnosis in my 30s.

Thank you. 

Outside of work and parenting I just don’t feel like I have any time to do anything for enjoyment. I feel like I don’t have any proper interests or hobbies.

I signed up to do a half marathon in July, I thought it would get me out of a rut. I used to be into running before I had kids. I’ve started trying to run again and I have tired to go once a fortnight for the last couple of months. It hasn’t been enjoyable and I’ve hated every run so far (which is probably normal - I don’t think many people would find training for a half marathon enjoyable) haha.

@tyme sorry I’m still trying to figure out how to reply to specific comments. The last one about my interests (or lack thereof) was in response to your message. 

All good @MG_bp2 ,

When you tag someone e.g. @tyme , I will get a notification of your response.

Half marathon lol.. I can't even go half way up my street! 

But that's okay, if that gives you accountability and gets you out of the house, then it's worth it!!!

Good on you.

Are your kids very young?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance